Tuesday, 21 June 2016

Weekly Wrap Up #10: Nearly There

Hello!

I had a bit of a whirlwind week last week, throughout which I've found myself repeating the mantra "nearly there". This has referred to many instances so to name but a few:

  • Being halfway through a presentation in German that I really wasn't a fan of
  • Being 2 weeks away from an important essay deadline
  • Being 2 weeks away from getting to go back to the UK for my boyfriend's birthday
  • Being 1 month away from going back to the UK and finally being done with my year abroad
  • Being at this impossible limbo-like stage of life yet only a year away from graduating i.e. the time I get control back
June, as we all know too well, is the month of deadlines and exams (mainly deadlines in my case), hence why my reading progress has been a bit slow lately.

Finished

  • Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - J. K. Rowling

Keep an eye out for this in my next Top Ten Tuesday post! I had forgotten how good this book is, and I had also forgotten how it is one of the only books that makes me cry. When all that wand vs. wand business is going on between Harry and Voldemort, I seriously weep like a baby. 

Started
  • Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix - J. K. Rowling
Finishing Goblet of Fire could only mean one thing: immediately starting the next week. In classic Zoe style, I went straight to the library and picked up the next in the series. What can I say? I want to have the chance to take photos of these wonderful editions before I have to leave Germany and face the fact that I will have to spend money in order to get my hands on them.

Blog Posts


Don't forget to follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Bloglovin to keep up with all my latest posts!
Have a brilliant rest of the week you wonderful lot, 
Love to you all, 
Zoe